—–>This position will be on-site at our office in Huntsville, AL. No remote candidate will be considered at this time.
Focused on strategic marketing, influential communications, and business development, Flourish lends expertise in a variety of areas to build a strong foundation for growth coupled with a lean approach to thinking outside of the box. Based in Huntsville, AL, Flourish serves a roster of clients spanning a variety of industries including aerospace and defense, real estate, telecommunications, cybersecurity, logistics, entertainment, technology, and more. Since its founding in 2018, Flourish has become known for implementing successful marketing and promotional strategies, media relations, and public awareness campaigns for its clients.
Our portfolio of the collaborative effort includes strategic marketing, public relations, media buying, brand development, brand architecture, corporate messaging, demand generation, project management, development of media, publication and media strategies; digital marketing, event management, and ideation & brainstorming around strategic partnerships that will foster long-term growth and market equity.
About Our Team
We work really, really hard, but also play hard, too. Work/life balance is essential to us and we strive to instill greatness and positive thinking in all we do.
We strive for innovation and to become better versions of ourselves than we were prior. We are growth-minded and lead by providing value beyond what’s expected or asked of us — in any capacity with which we work.
We purposefully plan for success and embed a successful mindset in all that we engage in. We don’t half-ass any task but we’re also very mindful of resources. We put our best foot forward and are proud of the company we represent.
We are looking for someone who:
- Asks strategic questions and provides sound recommendations built around a client’s core objectives and growth goals, then has the ability to implement those suggestions with precision.
- Leads by example and will do whatever it takes to complete great, timely work on behalf of our clients.
- Solves problems and takes pride in doing research and evaluating the best options before presenting them to our clients. We’re looking for a resourceful and independent candidate eager to expand their own skillset when necessary.
- Cares about their fellow teammates and strives to create and maintain a culture of encouragement.
- Challenges the status quo and works to become a better version of themselves than they were the day prior.
We are currently seeking a WordPress Developer to join our team!
We are currently accepting applications for an adaptable web designer/developer who can design beautiful, user-friendly websites and write clean, efficient code to quickly build those websites and integrate various functionalities for client needs according to web best practices. You must be a great communicator, detail-oriented, and conscientious with deadlines. Personality and performance are also key factors, as you will be working with our team to launch and maintain various web-based projects.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist with day-to-day website update requests
- Handle website maintenance, issues, and upkeep
- Design web mockups and UI assets
- Apply style changes to existing and in-development websites
- Provide technical assistance for “ground-up” builds
- Collaborate with the team to produce web-ready assets from mockups and integrate with existing code structures
- Develop websites and various functionalities from the ground up, writing clean/efficient code according to web best practices
- Strategically collaborating with our team and clients to determine the best approach for a successful website, and managing the project from start to finish independently
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final launch
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
What Skills Are a Must:
- Extensive experience with WordPress (6-10 years)
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Great working knowledge of front-end languages and server-side functionalities
- Working knowledge of back-end languages and MySQL
- Deep knowledge and skill around search engine optimization (SEO) and how to build a website that is SEO-friendly
- Knowledge and skill running QA, device testing, and launching sites
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and collaborate on technical problems
- Excellent critical thinking and initiative
- Proactive and reliable
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grows
- An entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
In addition, we are seeking a candidate who holds themselves to a high standard of quality in both the way they present themselves and the level of work they produce. We expect our employees to use their time efficiently and resourcefully. Consistent and continued high performance will be rewarded with increased compensation or other equally agreed-upon benefits.
We have a work hard, play hard mentality and are looking for someone who is hungry for an amazing opportunity with a growing company. With grateful hearts, we exhaust ourselves on behalf of our clients, and we are looking for a new teammate with a similar drive and work ethic to come alongside us in our efforts.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching program, flexible work environment, and more.
Compensation for this position will be negotiated based on skillset.