Account Coordinator – Position Overview
Focused on strategic marketing, influential communications, and business development, Flourish lends expertise in a variety of areas to build a strong foundation for growth coupled with a lean approach to thinking outside of the box. Based in Huntsville, AL, Flourish serves a roster of clients spanning a variety of industries including aerospace and defense, real estate, telecommunications, cybersecurity, logistics, entertainment, technology, and more. Since its founding in 2018, Flourish has become known for implementing successful marketing and promotional strategies, media relations, and public awareness campaigns for its clients.
Our portfolio of the collaborative effort includes strategic marketing, public relations, media buying, brand development, brand architecture, corporate messaging, demand generation, project management, development of media, publication and media strategies; digital marketing, event management, and ideation & brainstorming around strategic partnerships that will foster long-term growth and market equity.
About Our Team
We work really, really hard, but also play hard, too. Work/life balance is essential to us and we strive to instill greatness and positive thinking in all we do.
We strive for innovation and to become better versions of ourselves than we were prior. We are growth-minded and lead by providing value beyond what’s expected or asked of us — in any capacity with which we work.
We purposefully plan for success and embed a successful mindset in all that we engage in. We don’t half-ass any task but we’re also very mindful of resources. We put our best foot forward and are proud of the company we represent.
Account Coordinator at Flourish — Expectations & Requirements
The Account Coordinator is based in Huntsville, AL, and will be responsible for supporting client account relations and will directly support Junior Account Managers and Account Managers in team collaboration. An Account Coordinator at Flourish is a go-getter, strong communicator, and detail-oriented project coordinator. Our ideal candidate is a team player, a great multitasker, and enjoys working at a swift pace.
Flourish seeks an Account Coordinator who:
- Focuses on client’s core objectives throughout strategy implementation.
- Knows how to prioritize tasks for the day, week, month, etc.
- Ensures orderly and timely completion of project work.
- Works closely with existing clients and team to brainstorm and assess the needs of clients.
- Creates social media graphics and schedules social content across multiple social platforms.
- Knows how to write social media captions, newsletter copy, and is willing to grow writing skills for blogging, client bios, website copy, etc.
- Understands marketing tactics behind Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Is a great team player and enjoys working collaboratively with the team and other departments.
- Able to work independently with efficiency.
- Exhibits strong organizational and multitasking skills to provide effective support to a large number of client accounts.
- Has strong computer skills; ability to quickly learn how to use spreadsheet software, project management software, scheduling software, and more.
- Ability to effectively communicate to Junior Account Managers and Account Managers about any questions, concerns, or issues regarding client projects, teamwork, and personal development.
- Addresses client questions and is a good problem solver.
- Strives to grow and consistently looks for opportunities to learn more and add to their skill set.
- Supports small accounts and campaigns assigned.
In addition to the above mindset, the following criteria are required to be considered for the Account Coordinator position:
- Up to 2 years of experience working/interning in a marketing or communications role
- Strong writing skills, which must be demonstrated during the hiring process.
- Graphic design skills and the ability to social graphics and simple designs using Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, or other design tools.
- Experience analyzing data metrics to refine social strategies on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) strategies and implementation
- Ability to manage small marketing campaigns: including skills in project management, critical thinking, content strategy development, problem-solving, and teamwork.
- Working knowledge of email marketing tools and automated campaigns on various platforms including but not limited to MailChimp, Constant Contact, and MailerLite.
- Working knowledge of Web CMS platforms, including Wix, Squarespace, and WordPress
No outside travel of the Huntsville/Madison area is expected at this time.
In addition, we are seeking a candidate who holds themselves to a high standard of quality in both the way they present themselves and the level of work they produce. We expect our employees to use their time efficiently and resourcefully. Consistent and continued high performance will be rewarded with increased compensation or other equally agreed-upon benefits.
We have a work hard, play hard mentality and are looking for someone who is hungry for an amazing opportunity with a growing company. With grateful hearts, we exhaust ourselves on behalf of our clients, and we are looking for a new teammate with a similar drive and work ethic to come alongside us in our efforts.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching program, flexible work environment, and more.
Compensation for this position will be negotiated based on skillset.