Account Manager at Flourish — Expectations & Requirements
The Account Manager, based in Huntsville, AL, will be responsible for managing client relations for several accounts and will lead efforts for team collaboration. An account manager at Flourish is a natural leader, strong communicator and detail-oriented project manager. Our ideal candidate is a multitasker able to work at a swift pace.
Flourish seeks an account manager who:
- Asks strategic questions and provides sound recommendations built around a client’s core objectives and growth goals, then has the ability to implement those suggestions with precision.
- Leads by example and will do whatever it takes to complete great, timely work on behalf of our clients. As a small firm, we all work together to strategically plan and tactically complete projects for our clients. Regardless of experience level or tenure with the company, no task is beneath any member of the Flourish team.
- Solves problems and takes pride in doing research and evaluating the best options before presenting them to our clients. We’re looking for a resourceful and independent candidate eager to expand their own skill set when necessary.
- Cares about their fellow teammates and strives to create and maintain a culture of encouragement. Flourish account managers not only work to be successful themselves, but they also root for the success of their coworkers and the company as a whole.
- Challenges the status quo and works to become a better version of themselves than they were the day prior. Flourish values continued learning and professional development, and account managers should seek opportunities to grow within their position.
In addition to the above mindset, the following criteria is required to be considered for the account manager position:
- Minimum five (5) years experience working in a strategic marketing or communications role
- Marketing agency experience preferred
- Strong writing skills, which must be demonstrated during the hiring process. This includes the ability to draft press releases, media pitches, blog posts and other marketing content.
- Graphic design skills and the ability to create brochures, rack cards, business cards, social media graphics and other marketing collateral, using Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or other design tools.
- Experience analyzing data metrics to refine social strategies on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and how to enhance a company’s overall online presence
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) strategies and implementation
- Ability to manage small to medium-sized marketing campaigns, to include skills in project management, critical thinking, content strategy development, creative design and problem solving, and team oversight.
- Working knowledge of email marketing tools and automated campaigns on various platforms including but not limited to MailChimp, Constant Contact and MailerLite.
- Working knowledge of Web CMS platforms, to include Wix, SquareSpace, GoDaddy and WordPress
No outside travel of the Huntsville/Madison area is expected at this time.
In addition, we are seeking a candidate who holds themselves to a high standard of quality in both the way they present themselves and the level of work they produce. We expect our employees to use their time efficiently and resourcefully. Consistent and continued high performance will be rewarded with increased compensation or other equally agreed-upon benefits.
We have a work hard, play hard mentality and are looking for someone who is hungry for an amazing opportunity with a growing company. With grateful hearts, we exhaust ourselves on behalf of our clients, and we are looking for a new teammate with a similar drive and work ethic to come alongside us in our efforts.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching program, flexible work environment and more.
Compensation for this position will be negotiated based on skill set.