Account Manager at Flourish — What We’re Looking For
The Account Manager, based in Huntsville, AL, will be responsible for managing client relations for several accounts and lead efforts for team collaboration. An Account Manager at Flourish is someone who is a natural leader, a strong communicator, a detail-oriented project manager, and able to multitask at a very fast pace.
An Account Manager at Flourish is someone who asks the right questions, then provides strategic recommendations that are built around a clients’ core objectives and growth goals; then has the ability to implement those suggestions with precision.
An Account Manager at Flourish is someone who leads by example and has a ‘do whatever it takes’ type of mentality. We are a small firm — so there is no such task that is beneath anyone; if you are looking for a position where you outsource all tactical responsibilities to someone else, this position is not for you.
An Account Manager at Flourish is someone who is resourceful, independent, and a quick learner. If you don’t know a solution to a problem, you take pride in doing research to evaluate the best option before presenting it to our clients and our company.
An Account Manager at Flourish is someone who is passionate about what they do, strives to help others and doesn’t enjoy drama. If you like drama, this position is not for you, as we have zero tolerance for it.
An Account Manager at Flourish is also someone who challenges the status quo and is always looking to be a better version of themselves as they were the day prior; continued learning and professional development is something you seek often.
We are looking for someone who fits this mindset, with the following criteria required:
- At least 5-8 years working in a marketing and/or communications-type role
- Agency or marketing firm experience required
- Strong writing skills, which must be demonstrated during the hiring process. This will include the ability to draft news releases, media alerts, blog posts, and other related content.
- Graphic design skills and ability to create marketing collateral such as brochures, rack cards, business cards, social media graphics, etc. (using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc)
- Development of social media content, implementation of content, and ongoing analysis of data metrics to refine social strategies (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube)
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and how to enhance the overall online presence
- Working knowledge of SEO & SEM optimization strategies and implementation
- Ability to manage small to medium-sized marketing campaigns, to include tasks such as project management, critical thinking, content strategy, and creativity, as well as team oversight.
- Working knowledge of email marketing tools and oversight of campaigns, including platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Mailerlite, etc.
- No outside travel of the Huntsville/Madison area is expected at this time The ideal candidate would also have:
- Working knowledge of web CMS platforms, to include Wix, SquareSpace, GoDaddy and WordPress
In addition, we are seeking a candidate who holds themselves to a high standard of quality in both the way they present themselves and the level of work that is produced. A timely, efficient, and resourceful use of time dedicated to Flourish is expected. Consistent and continued high performance will be rewarded with increased compensation or other equally agreed-upon benefits.
We have a work hard, play hard mentality and are looking for someone who is hungry for an amazing opportunity with a growing company — so if that person is not you, please don’t apply. We bust our butts on behalf of our clients — so if a ‘do whatever it takes’ mentality is something you don’t have, this is probably not a good job for you.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching program, flexible work environment, and more.
Compensation for this position will be negotiated based on skill set.