Check this out: nearly 40% of marketers believe that their marketing strategy is ineffective. There may be a variety of reasons behind this – but one thing we know for certain is that a lack of attention and evaluation is a key contributor to this stat.
When was the last time YOU sat down and reflected on YOUR current marketing strategy?
What may have worked for your organization before may not be working for you now; so, how can you get the results you’re looking for? By ditching the methods that aren’t working and exploring the new methods that do! Not sure where to start? We’ll break it down for you.
After working with clients in a wide range of industries, we’ve discovered a couple of key marketing mistakes that companies today still make.
Here are our top six:
- Being Reactive instead of Proactive
- Not using analytics to measure the success of your campaigns
- Not dedicating the resources needed to develop and execute an ongoing strategy
- Spending too much time on the wrong channels
- Not monitoring your competition
- Great ideas with a lack of follow-through or accountability